Woooaaa, looking cool Joker
Post Total: 25 Latest posts
- There are posts from 2016 that are being shared again about NSFW. I shouldn’t have to explain that those are no longer relevant.
- There is a post from 3 days ago that the current sweep is being caused by a bug. This is not known if it is still relevant.
- There are rumors that this is an attempt to purge pornbots, and legit blogs are getting caught in the crossfire. This has not been confirmed.
- There are assumptions, again based on statements from 3 days ago, that this is in response to a legal matter regarding the IRA. Again, this has not been confirmed.
- Until staff comes forward about the current events, nothing is confirmed as of yet. If you get purged, send staff a ticket, but until we get answers no one knows what is happening.
For the first time in 24 years, Sony and PlayStation will not appear at E3 in 2019.
As reported by Game Informer, Sony and PlayStation will instead be “exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019.”
“As the industry evolves, Sony Interactive Entertainment continues to look for inventive opportunities to engage the community,“ the ESA stated to Game Informer. "PlayStation fans mean the world to us and we always want to innovate, think differently and experiment with new ways to delight gamers. As a result, we have decided not to participate in E3 in 2019. We are exploring new and familiar ways to engage our community in 2019 and can’t wait to share our plans with you.”
juice that makes you instantly horny
detective pikachu looks like a nightmare, literally speaking it looks like something i’d see in a nightmare about pokemon being real
and i can’t fucking wait to see it and see just how scary all of the other realistic pokemon will look. mr. mime looks horrifying. jigglypuff looks wrong and all hairy. some of the bird pokemon have realistic beaks and it looks really uncanny. the greninja has white in its eyes to match the cartoon model but it just makes it look scary since real frogs don’t have those and the greninja head is otherwise rendered so realistically. this movie is gonna be awesome and i can’t wait. it’s gonna be the Mario movie all over again.
look at this. the little hairs on his head. the horns look like blue carrots. his shoulders look like dodgeballs. the frighteningly humanoid hand inside of the glove that’s so frighteningly realistic looking that i can’t tell if it’s cgi. everything is rendered as if it actually has real-world weight and mass and it all droops under gravity appropriately. this is horrifying. they can’t have done this by accident. they know mr. mime is already terrifying and they decided to go all out. they have to be doing this on purpose and i can’t wait to see more.